- Eliminates the color error of economy
Clearly puts the real quality of the lens on display
Removes the bluish „hue“ (= lack of
- contrast) during lunar-, planetary-,
- solar- and terrestrial observation!
Strongly emphasizes surface detail on
- Jupiter and Mars! If you have never seen
- the GRS (Great Red Spot) on Jupiter –
- with this filter you will!
Over 95% transmission – provides a
- bright, brilliant image compared to the
- usual dark green color filters, used to
- bring out detail on Jupiter.
- Color recognition will be retained!
The ultimate in lunar filters! Moon
- (and Sun!) appear much more natural in
- color (with a slight yellowish tint),
- compared to the usual low priced dark
- green Moon-filters, usually offered for
- beginners telescopes.
Completely removes distracting false
- color and the resulting smeared
- and washed out image details. You have
- never ever seen the Moon or the Sun
- (with AstroSolar Safety Film) so tack
- sharp in an economy priced telescope!
Blocks atmospheric „stray light“ (skyglow).
- Sky-background turns into pitch black!
Fits each and every standard filter thread;
Combines with the (planeoptically
- polished) BAADER Infrared Cut-Filter.
- In this combination all blue scatter as well
- as unfocused near infrared light is
- completely removed – an absolute MUST
- for digital imaging!
Planeoptically polished, suitable for
- being used in front of a binocular viewer,
- or for afocal image projection during digital imaging (way in front
- of the focal plane!)
No deterioration of resolution with
- magnifications of 200 x and more – as with „raw polished“
- (flame polished) glass!
Substrate (glass melt)
- Neodymium doped glass
Coating /rear face: 7-layer
- featuring 0,25% reflection
Coating/front face: 23-layer
- dielectric long pass blocker
Ionbeam hardened coatings
- on both faces, absolutely
- scratch resistant – may be cleaned
- any time without fear
A significant part of City Light
- Air Pollution, as well as Atmospheric
- Airglow is removed from the
- telescopic image.