$9 flat-rate Priority Mail shipping in U.S.
ROR has many uses for your business, home and hobbies.
It is one of the most versatile cleaning agents available. We are constantly amazed to hear from our customers about yet another use for our product. Just recently we were contacted by a church pipe organ technician who told us that nothing cleans keyboards and organ parts better than ROR! The list goes on and on.
ROR stands for “residual oil remover.” Unlike other lens cleaners, ROR is designed to emulsify and remove the microscopic film of oil residing on the surface that is caused by environmental pollution.
Most lens cleaners skate over the surface leaving behind the embedded residue that impairs clarity. Compared to ROR, that’s not clean.
Camera lenses to flat screen TVs. It has been used and tested on everything from multicoated lenses to beryllium surfaced contacts and has proven itself time and again to be the finest and safest lens cleaner on the market today.
For decades the pros have regarded ROR as the best optical cleaning formula. From professional photographers, laboratories & hospitals, high-end optical manufacturers & eye glass boutiques to cleaning top-of-the-line flat screen TVs and computer monitors, ROR means clean.
ROR is not an optical surface cleaner in the usual sense. It takes a big step beyond routine cleaning. ROR is specifically designed to emulsify and remove microscopic oil residues- a by product of environmental pollution- from the surface and pores of glass and acrylic.
When you clean an optical surface with ROR you will observe a measurable difference in brightness and clarity. For the first time, you will experience pollution free, unimpeded vision. Because ROR removes microscopic oil residues, dust has nothing to adhere to allowing the surface to remain cleaner longer.
ROR is safe and versatile for all delicate surfaces. It has been tested and used on everything from multicoated lenses to beryllium surfaced contacts and has proven time and again to be the finest and safest optical cleaning treatment on the market today.
Invented 25 years ago with professional and amateur photographers in mind, ROR is used today by the military, NASA, astronomers, scientists, hospitals, laboratories and universities.
Protect your investment through regular ROR cleaning and maintenance and your equipment will endure and perform excellently for years to come.
See better. See clearly. See the difference.CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS:The most likely source of damage to glass surfaces and sensitive optical coatings is abrasion caused by rubbing the fine particles that are resting on the surface. Never “dry clean” a lens because that will guarantee scratching and abrading of the coating.
• Use a can of compressed air or a camel hair blower brush to remove any particles that may be resting on the surface.
• Place a few drops or spray a little ROR on the surface, let the solution settle for a few moments then wipe gently with a lens cleaning cloth or tissue making sure that you use as much of the clean area of cloth or tissue, each time you wipe. If you are working on a small surface, squeeze a few drops or spray some ROR onto the applicator that you are using and commence the cleaning as described above.
•Apply enough pressure to effectively clean the optical surface.
• Use a clean cloth or tissue to do a final wipe of the surface, again using sufficient pressure for each additional motion.
• Use a professional task wiper to apply and remove ROR with. These soft, chemical free, non abrasive tissues offer great absorbency and streak free cleaning on sensitive surfaces. If you have to use a generic variety of tissues, make sure it is untreated.
• Untreated micro-fiber cloths also work well as long as you wash them frequently and keep them dust free in a pouch or container. Be sure to check the make-up of your micro-fiber cloth before using with ROR. Treated micro fiber cloths can integrate poorly with ROR, leaving a residue on the surface. We recommend you wash and dry the cloth before proceeding with your application.
Back to top